Here’s what makes our program unique:
- Lessons that are hands on and child directed
- A completely stocked Art Center with clay, watercolors, oil pastels, and paints
- Dedicated rooms for gross motor activities when the weather prohibits us from going outside.
- Healthy Food Program that includes lunch and snacks
- Outdoor exploration walks around the campus (infants through Pre K 4)
- Family-centered events like Trunk or Treat and a school wide Thanksgiving luncheon
- Classroom parties hosted by parents
- Kinderdance program
Year Round Learning
Most child care centers are either year-round daycares without an academic curriculum or an academic preschool that only operates in August to May. St. Peter Early Learning Center offers parents the best of both worlds for your children, as we offer an academic year-round preschool program that integrates hands-on summer camp activities into our core academic curriculum, so your children continue learning throughout the summer.